b Title: Research Associate
A nonprofit Organization based in Kampala Uganda and involved in the areas of International Health, Health Systems and Human Resources for health, urgently needs to fill the positions above;
Job Summary: The Research Associate will significantly contribute to the design, implementation, analysis, and writing quantitative and qualitative research for the organization. He/she will develop and maintain research databases for the organization and also participate in all research projects.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants should hold Master’s Degrees in Public Health, Health Policy, Epidemiology or biostatistics
- Three or more years’ experience in Global Health, Epidemiology, Biostatistics or a related field.
- Proficiency in literature synthesis, analysis and reporting,
- Excellent written (technical documentation), analytical and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Qualitative and Quantitative data entry, analysis and presentation
- Detail oriented and able to multitask
- High proficiency in statistical packages such as SPSS, STATA, EPI Info etc.
How to Apply for the job:
All candidates who desire to work in the area of humanities particularly with a yearning for health should endeavor to send their applications including a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, names and contact details of three professional referees which should be delivered to the: Administrator, Plot 13B John Babiiha (Formerly Acacia Avenue) Kololo, Kampala Uganda
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Any form of influence peddling or canvassing for consideration will lead to automatic disqualification.
Deadline: 14th November 2014