Deadline: 29th July 2022
Job Title: Audit Graduate Recruitment (Several No Experience Fresh Graduate Jobs)
Organisation: Ernst & Young
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Ernst & Young is a global leader in Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services (TAS). We are 212,000 people based in 728 ofﬁces in 150 countries, organized into 28 Regions and three areas. At EY we are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and conﬁdence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. ln so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits. As a member of the Assurance team, you’ll make a technical contribution to audit engagements and internal projects. You’ll actively establish internal and external relationships and identify and escalate potential business opportunities for EY on existing engagements. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you’ll escalate issues as appropriate. You’ll ensure that the work delivered to clients is of high quality and is reviewed by the next level reviewer.
What we are looking for:
You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world. You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a First Class or Second Class-Upper Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a Business-related field, Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) or Computer Science.
- A professional qualification in accounting (ACCA, CPA or CA) will be an added advantage.
- Computer skills and analytics.
- Self-motivated and positive attitude
- Integrity Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Willingness to learn
- Desire to exceed expectations
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working as part of highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds – both professionally and culturally. Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should submit their application letters and CVs detailing their experience and suitability for the position to the link below.
Deadline: 29th July 2022