Application for the Birmingham Chemistry Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Birmingham in UK.
This scholarship is valued at £2,000 and will be awarded as a tuition fee contribution which will be paid directly to the School of Chemistry on behalf of the award holder. This award may be renewed annually subject to the scholars attaining full credits and an overall year mark of 70% or higher.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. The university was ranked 14th in the UK and 79th in the world in the QS World University Rankings for 2019.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BIRMINGHAM CHEMISTRY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students (Non-EU) can apply for this Chemistry scholarship.
- Be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes;
- Obtain AAA at A-Level including Chemistry (alternative qualifications considered);
- Place Birmingham Chemistry as their firm choice before their UCAS deadline.
BIRMINGHAM CHEMISTRY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates are considered automatically if they submit an application to study at the University of Birmingham. No separate application form is required.
Application must include:
- Applications are open all year round. Click here For more information