Job Title: Business Development Associate (2 Job Opportunities)
Organisation: Kamro Capital Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Kamro Capital Limited exists to become a digital bank providing sustainable financial solutions within frontier and emerging markets. Our target market includes Small and Growing Businesses which are unable to qualify for credit from mainstream providers due to;
- Lack of collateral to secure sufficient credit limits
- Lack of historical business and/ or credit data to support facility requests
- Complex and often lengthy credit processes
- As such we provide working capital solutions via our platform – PeSaSa advancing cash to vendors against invoices to their credible buyers.
- For More information please visit our website: https://kamrocapital.com/
About the role – Business Development Associate: We are looking to employ a self-driven and detail-oriented business development associate to drive our sales through identifying new business growth opportunities and maintaining existing client relationships..
About the person – Business Development Associate: The role requires individuals with strong negotiating skills, quick and sound decision making, willingness to learn, strong business acumen as well as demonstration of excellent management, communication, and analytical skills for the benefit of the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Driving sales from vendors/suppliers of existing pre-approved buyers of the company
- Identify and target new credible buyers and their vendors/suppliers with focus on vendors/suppliers in the company’s target sectors and industries.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various stakeholders including management, staff, and clients.
- Develop and maintain an extensive, diverse network both internal and external to the company and utilize it to facilitate the efficient delivery of service to the client and to source leading edge information regarding possible opportunities and risks.
- Ensure all clients’ KYC and credit facility documentation is up to date
- Follow-up on any delayed facility repayments with the objective of having them fully paid off within the company’s credit policy guidelines.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of a Diploma in business management or administration, finance, accounting, marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of one year of proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role preferably in financial services sector.
- Experience working in the microfinance sector is desirable
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Individuals not exceeding 5 years after acquiring their tertiary qualification or aged below 30 years
- Monthly Salary of Ugx 700,000 upon confirmation
- Annual Health Insurance Cover
How to Apply:
All interested applicants should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org including the position Applied For – “Business Development Associate” as the SUBJECT field.
Applications from qualified female candidates are especially encouraged. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited for an interview.
Deadline: 10th March 2023