Job Title: Card Assistant – Back Office (Fresher Jobs)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Job Summary: TotalEnergies Marketing Uganda Limited is in the process of changing its card system thus the need to recruit a card assistant to support activities related managing the change process from the old system to the new system i.e. manage the data migration process.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean up the existing database in Tomcard
- Validate the data migrated to Temc+ system (Myfuel+)
- Print new cards for Migrated Clients ( New clients to be onboarded directly).
- Distribute new cards to the migrated clients.
- Resolve any card related challenges, queries and requests for the new Temc+ (MYFUEL+ System)
- Regular follow up to ensure migrated Clients orders are processed promptly.
- Give timely feedback on any errors that arise during production.
- Ensure migrated Data is accurate.
- Promote the application of AFFILIATES’s code of conduct and Adherence to HSEQ standards.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Degree in IT related field, Business administration or any science
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly dynamic and customer oriented
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.