Highly skilled students have a great way to manage their finances for an undergraduate course by applying for this Douglas International Students Performance-Based tuition grant.
There are up to 5 awards available to support international student-athletes who want to apply for a study program at the Douglas College for the session 2020/21.
Established in 1970, Douglas College is the largest degree-granting college in British Columbia, Canada. It provides bachelor, master’s degrees, as well as career-related programs. The college aims to provide its students with a broad-based education that turns them into successful professionals as well as responsible citizens.
Why at Douglas College? At this college, students will learn to work together to create a friendly, inspiring, supportive and respectful environment. It provides students with flexible pathways to reach their academic goals.
Application Deadline: May 31
- University: Douglas College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $7,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are to all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject stream.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, students must have already applied to Douglas College. Students are selected based on their previous academic performance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, applicants are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking admission, they should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your high school transcripts and a valid passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants need to meet all the entry requirements of this college.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to demonstrate proficiency in the English language before admission to Douglas College.
The university will provide financial support to the winning candidates. It has a maximum of 5 eligible recipients will be chosen each academic year to receive up to $7,000 towards their tuition.