Job Title: Drivers (Several Job Opportunities)
Organisation: Prestige Driving School
Duty Station: Arua, Hoima and Masaka, Uganda
Reports to: Branch Administrator
Prestige Driving School is an Institution that caters for all your driving needs, whether you are a first time, partly trained or experienced driver. Our instructors are highly skilled, using the training materials and aids that are useful for making learning easier, enjoyable and interactive. At Prestige Driving School we teach and train our learners how to become the safe drivers of tomorrow. With the backing of our competent staff, we aim at providing the highest level of driver training in Uganda, with the objective of equipping learners with defensive driving skills.
Job Summary: The Drivers will teach learners how to drive and become competent in driving while on the road.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train fresh learners how to drive safely (both practical & theory)
- Train basic mechanics
- Maintain the training cars in good condition.
- Record car mileage
- Instill confidence in the learners
- Prepare learners for emergency situations
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Senior Four (O’ level) minimum with a Driving permit of class B
- At least five years of experience with a Valid driving permit
- Professional driving and communication skills.
NB: Successful candidates must be ready for deployment at the duty station immediately and willing to travel to our Head office in Bugolobi Kampala for interviews and training for two weeks maximum.
How to Apply:
All those interested in the position should send their resumes including three professional references via E-mail: email@example.com, please, clearly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email.
Deadline: 5th March 2023