Job Title: Enterprise RM – Value Chain
Organisation: Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Absa Group Limited (formerly Barclays Bank UK) is a diversified standalone African financial services group, delivering an integrated set of products and services across personal and business banking, corporate and investment banking, wealth, investment management and insurance. Absa Group Limited is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups with a presence in 12 countries across the continent and around 41 000 employees.
Job Summary: To provide advice and support in the development and implementation of business development management planning and associated service delivery processes, methods and techniques; enabling the provision of sound business development expertise.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Constantly seek to improve ways of working by challenging the status quo and supporting an empowering climate within the team, sharing knowledge, experience, best practice and providing constructive feedback as required: Compliance and Risk Management
- Fulfil all activities in adherence to relevant control and compliance requirements, and quality standards: Customer Experience
- To provide service excellence and achieve customer satisfactio
- Also Read: Graduate Trainee Program 2023 at PostBank Uganda Ltd (PBU)
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the ABSA Bank job must hold a Higher Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join ABSA Group in the aforementioned capacity should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 1st December 2022