For providing financial support to high-potential overseas students, the University of Leeds is offering International Foundation Award for the academic year 2020-21.
Founded in 1904, the University of Leeds is the fifth largest university in the UK. It offers many programs such as accounting and finance, art and design, business and management, chemical engineering, electrical and electronic engineering, English, marketing, mechanical engineering.
Why at the University of Leeds? At Leeds University, the participants will learn from the best university teachers and also be a part of the world’s best universities. It enables students to develop their abilities in your study, careers, and life.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Leeds University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students from all over the globe are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available for undergraduate degree coursework.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a relevant undergraduate degree program.
- You are a self-funded student paying fees at the full international student rate,
- Students achieved a credit-weighted average of 75% on the Leeds IFY with no component grade below 60%.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students need to take admission in the undergraduate degree study at the University of Leeds. After taking affirmation, claimants will automatically consider for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: Before admission, students need to check all the entry requirements for your course.
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to submit any evidence of their English language ability.
Each successful student will be awarded worth up to £3,000. It will cover the tuition fees for the first year of your study.