Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Uganda Wildlife Authority (UWA) was established in 1996 and is managed in accordance with the Wildlife Act Cap 200. The Mission of UWA is: “To conserve, economically develop and sustainably manage the wildlife and protected areas of Uganda in partnership with neighbouring communities and other stakeholders for the benefit of the people of Uganda and the global community.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Administrative Assistant should preferably hold a Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Office management from a recognized University or Institution. Possession of a degree in the above mentioned fields will be an added advantage.
- Possession of good typing speed is a must.
- Excellent Public Relations and Customer care skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge in records and information Management.
- High degree of confidentiality.
- Skills in Time management.
- Be a good team player.
How to Apply for the job:
All candidates should send their applications with detailed CV and three professional referees with daytime telephone contact should be addressed and submitted to the address below clearly marking on the envelope the post being applied for to the address below.
The Executive Director Uganda Wildlife Authority,
Plot 7 Kiira Road, Kamwokya
P.O. Box 3530 Kampala, Uganda
Tel:+256-414-355000 Fax +256414346921
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, please note that any form of lobbing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Deadline: Friday 5th September 2014