The American Refugee Committee (ARC) International is an International nonprofit, nonsectarian organization that provides humanitarian assistance and training to millions of beneficiaries around the world. The ARC seeks to promote peaceful and safe communities where men and women have equal rights and communities can access locally owned, high-quality services.
Job Tittle: Program Officer – Data Management
- Establish and manage databases
- Facilitate monitoring and evaluation exercises such as surveys, assessments and SASA! Activity tracking as well as reporting
- Facilitate informed and timely reporting by providing accurate and reliable information
- Collect and manage up to date and relevant project information on selected indicators both internally and from partners
- Manage and maintain confidentiality of information
- Be the focal point person for all reports in the field
- Work closely with sector heads to compile work plans and good tracking of activities
- The applicant should possess a Bachelors degree in Social Sciences, Development studies or any related field
- Three or more years working experience in data management and M & E of program activities in an International NGO
- Good computer literacy skills and knowledge of SPSS, MS ACCESS and Spreadsheets and other database programs.
- Excellent report writing, communication and analytical skills.