Job Title: Front Office Assistant/Receptionist
NFT Consult, a leading HR Consultancy firm, seeks to recruit for it valuable client, Uganda AIDS Commission (UAC). NFT Human Resource Solutions are customer tailored per industry requirements and are geared towards increased cost savings, process improvement leading to improved efficiency and effectiveness yet simultaneously strengthening quality and control of resources.
Job Summary: The Front Office Assistant/Receptionist ill oversee manage UAC’s reception desk in an efficient, professional and courteous manner with a warm and friendly atmosphere for UAC staff, visitors and clients
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive clients/visitors and directs them to the right office/officer based on their needs.
- Operates the switch board by receiving, directing and relaying telephone calls to and from responsible officers/offices
- Responds to general inquires and/or directs such inquiries to the responsible officers where necessary
- Hands guest complaints and generally meets he guest’s needs
- Receive, record and appropriately direct all incoming and outgoing correspondence/courier.
- Operates and maintains a variety of front office machines/equipment including telephone exchange system, personal computer, fax machines etc.
- Requisitions and maintains relevant office supplies for effective performance of assigned duties
- Ensures a clean and secure reception area
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Leisure and Hospitality, Bachelor of Office Information & Management, Secretarial Studies and relevant training in Customer Care.
- At least a year’s experience at the level of a Receptionist in a Government Institution or Organization of similar status
- Prior experience of using MS Office Applications especially MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Good listening skills
- Public relations and customer care
- Well organized, courteous and firm when dealing with difficult clients
- Self-motivated with an outgoing personality
- Tactful and able to use own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate flexibility and open mindless
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements. The applications/CVs should be prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered.