Century Bottling Company Limited is a Franchise Bottler and distributor of Coca Cola Products in Uganda.
Job Tittle: Key Account Manager
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Marketing Manager, Key Accounts
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and implement channel marketing plans.
- Conduct customer service reviews.
- Generate orders.
- Monitor in/outlet availability and manage SKU’s through revenue growth management/pack mix management.
- Set targets and solve customer complaints.
- Manage performance, standards and coaching.
- Budget and advise customers on financial statements and invoices.
- Ensure all promotions are implemented as per the Business Plan.
- Comply with the (The Coca Cola Management System) TCCMS standards.
- Manage routines and report information.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Degree in a Business related course.
- Three or more years experience in sales with Fast Moving Consumer Goods environment (FMCG).
- Good oral, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good negotiation skills, proactive attitude, highly flexible, ability to analyze and articulate key accounts issues.
- Must be a strong team player and able to work under minimum supervision
How to Apply:
All applications should be done online by registering at the Cocacola website below and following the instructions therein the careers section at http://www.cocacolasabco.com
Deadline: 15th November, 2013