The Academic Registrar, Makerere University invites applications for the following short courses tenable at the Department of Food Technology, Nutrition and Bio-Engineering, College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences (CAES).
- Module B1: Baking and icing of cakes
- Module F1: Processing fruit juice and beverages
- Module F3: Processing fruit and vegetable sauces
- Module B2: Baking of bread
- Module M2: Sausage processing
The purpose of this program is to provide hands-on skills to all those involved in food processing or seeking to start small/medium scale enterprises in food processing.
Courses are scheduled to start on 15th July 2019 at a fee of UGX400,000 per person per module.