Job Title: Marketing Manager
Organisation: Bukona Agro Processors Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala and Nwoya, Uganda
Reports to: Managing Director
Bukona Agro Processors Ltd manufactures denatured ethanol from cassava used for clean cooking and distributes Ethanol Cook Stoves in the market. The factory operates under the energy sector as it offers clean cooking energy solutions for its Business to customer and Business to Business segments specifically distributors both local and international. Our products range from GREENERGY bio- stoves, GREENRGY BIOFUEL and GREENERGY pressure cook.
Job Summary: The jobholder will be in charge of implementing sales & Marketing planning and strategies, marketing concepts, financial and human resource planning, positioning, People Management, territory management, competitive analysis, understanding the customer, client relationships, creative services, stakeholder management and route to market planning.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accomplish sales and marketing objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans
- Optimize & standardize sales & marketing processes both in the office & in the field
- Develop product positioning, packing, Direct sales forecasting, set performance goals for the team, develop market channels and coordinate sales distribution
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities while maintaining sales and marketing metrics on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis and establish a reporting system for sales and marketing
- Monitor competitor products, sales & marketing activities to understand the micro and macro market situation and guide appropriate interventions
- Oversee sales & marketing team training & development, retention and general performance management
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Must have a Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any other relevant field from a recognized higher institution of learning
- Post Graduate and professional marketing education will be an added advantage
- At least five years’ experience in the Capacity as Marketing Head in the sector of product marketing/distribution /agents network.
- Good Communication skills and knowledge of English, Luganda and Swahili
- Age: 25-40 years
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should submit their cover letter and updated CVs to the email (email@example.com)
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and called for interviews appointment is effective from 01/12/2022.
Deadline: 15th November 2022