Job Title: Medical Representative (4 Job Positions)
Organisation: Multi-national European leading Pharmaceutical Company
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
A Multi-national European leading Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation and Distribution of Medicines is seeking for all-round individuals who are dynamic Honest, Hardworking, Trustworthy and passionate about delivering results to join our Marketing team.
Medical Representative (4 Job Positions)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To promote, and expand the market for pharmaceutical products in the Ugandan market where applicable, out of Uganda and to ensure profitable growth of the same.
- To come up with various marketing strategies that are result oriented so that they can be reviewed, implemented and monitored to meet the Company set targets.
- To identify and establish new business opportunities by keeping up to date with new developments in the medical field.
- To be able to grow the sells and market share of the products.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Should possess a Degree or a Diploma in pharmacy or any related Medical Field from a recognized Institution.
- MUST have at least TWO YEARs of working experience in Promotion & Marketing of similar products in a busy organisation.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should be Smart, Active, Motivated and ready to learn.
- Should be Business Oriented, with excellent skills in Sales & Collections.
- Should be familiar with Sales Related Reports, Designing & Presenting.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Should have good marketing, presentation, negotiation skills with a demonstration of initiative.
- MUST know how to drive a Motor Vehicle or ride a Motor Cycle and MUST have a valid Driving permit or Riding permit
- Should preferably be below 35 Years.
- MUST be fluent in English and other Local Languages.
NB: A competitive salary package awaits the successful candidates.
How to Apply:
All interested applicants meeting the above requirements are encouraged to apply by sending a Cover letter, updated resume and scanned Copy of your recent Passport size photo vie Email to:
The Human Resource Manager,
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 30th September, 2022