The academic registrar Muni University on 25th February 2020 informed the public about the new four courses added on the school’s academic program.
List of new courses
- Bachelor of Business Administration and Management (BBM)
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (ASM)
- Bachelor of education- Primary (BED-P)
- Post graduate diploma in Education (PGDE)
The four new courses listed above where fully accredited by National Council for Higher Education to be offered at Muni University.
With an addition of four more courses, Muni University is now going to be admitting students on 8 programs with effect from 2020/2021 academic year.
The existing courses
- Bachelor of Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science with Education
- Bachelor of Nursing Science
Muni University is a public multi-campus university in Uganda. It is one of the public universities and degree-awarding institutions in the country, licensed and supervised by the Uganda National Council for Higher Education.
Muni University has its main campus at Muni Hill in the town of Arua in Arua District, West Nile sub-region, in the Northern Region of Uganda