Job Title: Operations Trainee (10 No Experience Jobs)
Organisation: Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL) is a HR Management Consulting and Recruitment company in Kenya.
We offer total staffing solutions ranging from basic recruitment, hr outsourcing, payroll processing, organizational restructuring, to project management. Our services help organizations acquire the right human assets and implement effective processes to ensure organizational objectives are achieved with ease and speed.
Job Summary: Our Client is an outsourcing and technology services company for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide. They manage visa and passport issuance-related administrative and non-discretionary tasks for its client governments. In order to strengthen their team, the company is looking to fill the position of Operations Trainee in Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To facilitate the VISA application process & handle front office & back office operations conducted at the respective Visa Application Centers (VACs)
- Document scrutiny and collection of applications for visa processing
- Handle customer/applicant queries personally or via email, telephone.
- Handle cash and bank related transactions if assigned and ensure 100% accuracy
- Record & maintain all application data. Ensure accurate & timely data entry into the system with zero errors.
- Ensure all administration and logistics of passport delivery to consulate/ applicant / logistic company etc.
- Maintain compliance to the standard operating procedures, manuals etc. without deviation in process
- Inform the applicants about the available Value Added Services and ensure delivery of Value Added Service options to applicants/ customers.
- Encourage applicants to provide feedback on services provided and their overall experience at the application center.
- Assist Deputy Manager/Operations Manager in execution of WB Project
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Diploma in Business Administration or related field
- Experience in dealing with Customers /Dealing with Diplomatic Missions / Foreign Nationals would be an added advantage
- Basic Knowledge of Computer skills
- Proficiency in MS office & good typing speed
- Adaptability and presence of mind to handle customer queries and complaints
- Ability to Innovate and enhance procedures and methods to increase productivity & cost effectiveness
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize, and follow through to completion of multiple tasks, under strict deadlines and changing priorities.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills which enable effective liaison with clients, other departments within the organization, subcontractors, and clients, and report directly to POL Superintendent.
- Particular attention to detail, and good project management skills.
How to Apply:
All qualified and interested applicants who meet the specifications are requested to send their CVs to email@example.com Please indicate the position applied for in the subject line.
Deadline: 30th July 2023