The Edith Cowan University is awarding Overseas Partner Scholarship who have completed a program at an articulated partner institution off-shore for the year 2019. Scholarships are available for International students.
The scholarship funds can only be used for tuition fees and cannot be use for any other student expenses.
- Applications Deadline: July 30, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarships are open to prospective international students seeking to complete a bachelor’s degree at Edith Cowan University.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship offers a 20% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for International students.
- have completed an eligible program at an articulated partner institution off-shore;
- be commencing study at ECU in 2019 or 2020;
- meet ECU’s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- intend to study an undergraduate degree; and
- be studying at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Students at ECU’s Off-shore articulation providers will be invited to apply for this scholarship.
To accept the scholarship, the recipient must:
- Meet any conditions listed in their Letter of Offer;
- Have met admission requirements relevant to their chosen course of study;
- Accept their Letter of Offer as per the instructions provided;
- Pay the indicative deposit and OSHC indicated in their Letter of Offer; and
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines by which the above need to have been completed.
The scholarship can be revoked if the dates and deadlines are not met.