Job Title: Receptionist
Organisation: Goodman International
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation and Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Nutrition products. An Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several Manufacturers from Europe and Middle East.
We are looking for Honest & Trustworthy, Smart, and Qualified Candidates to join the Company and occupy the below position: –
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform front desk administrative duties and offer good customer care services to both internal and external clients.
- Provide general help desk services by dealing with queries from the public and customers
- Receive and direct visitors.
- Answer and route all telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner, and provide accurate information.
- Collaborate with company security personnel on control of access and adhering to security procedures.
- To maintain a front desk visitors register.
- Schedule appointments and maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically.
- To participate in organizing company ceremonies and events.
- Receive and direct all incoming correspondence by ensuring urgent mail is immediately drawn to the attention of the responsible personnel and prompt distribution of outgoing mail.
- Maintain a profession presentation of the reception area, ensuring that it is clean and tidy at all times.
- Receive orders from customers and forward them to Telesales office for processing.
- Contact candidates for interviews- as per instructions.
- Perform any other duties as may be instructed by supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Academic Qualifications – University Degree/ Diploma in a relevant field
- Excellent Communication & Customer care skills.
- Should be a computer literate with good command of Microsoft Office, MS Word, Excel, and Access & Power point.
- Should be Smart, Active, Motivated and ready to learn.
- Should preferably be below 28 Years.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send a cover letter, resume and scanned copy of your recent Passport size photo to:
The Human Resource Manager
Goodman International Ltd
P.O. Box 21311, Kampala – Uganda
Email: [email protected]
Deadline: 26th July, 2022
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted.