Job Title: Sales Agent (Re – Advertisement)
Organisation: International Lifeline Fund (Lifeline)
Duty Station: Lira, Mbale and Kiryandongo, Uganda
Reports to: Sales Supervisor
Contract Type: ‘’Service Contracts” based on commission and daily allowance payments
International Lifeline Fund is a non-profit international humanitarian organization with its head office in Washington D.C and a local presence in Sub-Saharan Africa, as we continue to expand to other countries in Africa, including Haiti in the Caribbean Islands where we have impacted thousands of lives through our work. Our team works with local partners and communities to improve the quality of life of the underprivileged by exponentially expanding access to clean water and energy solutions. We strive for a world in which no one suffers from a lack of access to clean water and energy. Lifeline works in two sectors: Energy and Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) in both the development and humanitarian contexts.
Job Summary: International Lifeline Fund (Lifeline) is seeking to recruit Sale Agents who will be responsible for the day today marketing and sales of ECO-Smart Cook stoves, ensuring set targets are met and accountability submitted to Sales Supervisor.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Market the product and find potential customers
- Educating customers about maintenance of the product and warranty policy
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Manage customer relationships to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Capture correct and accurate end-user information during selling.
- Provide Financial accountability for stoves sold to the manager on a daily basis.
- Take proper care of stock assigned to minimize damages and ensure zero loss
- Fulfil vendor orders by timely supplying them with stock
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Diploma in Business Administration or other related fields. A Bachelor’s degree will be a plus
- Passion for the sales & marketing; bringing energy efficient cooking technologies to millions of Ugandans
- Uphold business values
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity
- Presentable and recommendable in his/her community
- Must be a quick learner and self-motivated person
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong and lasting business relationships
- At least 2 years’ sales experience.
- Valid riding permit
- 2 Refs (contacts, name & address)
- Location of choice (Lira, Mbale and Kiryandongo)
How to Apply:
Please send a copy of your cover letter and resume via the link Click Here
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
‘’Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply’’
NB: Any kind of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
Deadline: 11th July 2022 by the end of the business day