Job Title: Sales Executive (Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: Rocket Health
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Commercial Lead
Rocket Health is a service of The Medical Concierge Group, a licensed and registered Clinic, Laboratory and Pharmacy. The Medical Concierge Group (TMCG) is a digital health enterprise incorporated in Uganda (HQ), Kenya and Nigeria since 2012. It is comprised of a portfolio of innovative healthcare ventures including: health call centers, mobile clinical services, health content development, and healthcare enterprise software solutions.
Job Summary: The sales order management officer will be responsible for the overall sales in a given territory and relationship building at the pharmaceutical level. We are looking for a competitive Pharmaceutical Sales Representative with agility and experience to thrive in a fast-paced business environment. This Pharmacy Sales Rep will be the key link between our company and pharmaceutical & healthcare professionals and he will aim to meet sales targets daily, weekly and monthly with key reports.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess client’s needs and present suitable promoted products
- Liaise with and persuade targeted healthcare personnel to stock our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis.
- Periodically carry out research, client mapping, competitor price surveys and competitors’ product portfolio surveys.
- Build positive trust relationships with pharmaceuticals to influence targeted group in the decision making process.
- Provide product information and deliver product samples and trainings.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Close all pipeline sales.
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage.
- Pursue continuous learning and professional. development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data.
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a BSC / BA degree in a relevant field.
- One year of experience working in a marketing role.
- Proven work experience as a medical or Pharmaceutical sales Rep or in an FMCG setting.
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines and the latest pharmaceutical issues.
- Must have strong product knowledge, prospecting, closing skills and self confidence
- High motivation and target driven with a proven track record in pharmaceutical sales
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Have the determination for sales, and be able to carry out upcountry field sales travel at a short notice.
- Charged with timely distribution of the company products and timely feedback to the clients on sales promotions, point of sales products and new products.
- Work with the clients to make online orders possible.
- Team Work
- Customer service
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 17th February 2023