An FMCG Company operating across Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi and are suppliers of Quality consumer goods is seeking to hire a Sales Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, ambitious and dynamic candidate to join the rapidly expanding team..
The Sales Manager will perform on the following:
• Managing Wholesalers in Kikuubo and upcountry
• Direct distribution of product or service.
• Develop and follow up on sales orders and leads.
• Manage team of sales staff.
• Assign sales territories, set sales goals, and establish training programs for the organization’s sales representatives.
• Maintain Sales budgets and optimize expenses
• Advise the sales representatives on ways to improve their sales performance.
• Oversee regional customer accounts
• Analyze sales statistics gathered by their staffs to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and to monitor customers’ preferences.
• Generate numbers for company to determine if sales goals have been met.
• Hire, train, and lead sales representatives.
• Manage and supervise marketing activities in Kampala and Up Country
• Manage routes sales operations
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proven experience as a Sales Manager or similar role in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Industry or similar Industries like Hardware, Wholesale or Trade and distribution companies.
• Minimum 2-5 years relevant experience in sales management.
• Minimum related degree qualification from a well-known institute.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability to write reports.
• Experience of MS Word, Excel and experience in ERP software, internet and email.
• Be self-driven and self-motivated.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Applicant should know how to ride a motorbike and possess a valid license
Job Education Requirements:Minimum 2-5 years relevant experience in sales management.
Job Experience Requirements:Minimum related degree qualification from a well-known institute.
What you need to know
1. Work will be based primarily at the office around Kampala with occasional requirement to travel to different parts of the country.
2. Please send your detailed CV with covering letter to: email@example.com .
3. Please indicate the job reference number in the subject line of your email (SM_08_19)
4. Email applications of more than 1MB in size will not be accepted
5. Please DO NOT send your academic transcripts via email