Be a person who mesmerizes success for itself. For helping you in this process, Swansea University is presenting Developing Futures Scholarships at the School of Management.
Undergraduate degree programs are available for non-EU students whereas the postgraduate courses are activated for applicants of any country in the UK.
Wonderful opportunity for international students to get a degree in the UK with financial support.
In 2007, Swansea University gained its university status. Previously it was known as University College of Swansea in 1920, and the University of Wales, Swansea in 1996. The university is the third largest university in Wales.
Why at the Swansea School of Management? At the school, students have world-class facilities with an impressive communal Atrium, and PC Labs has meant that students have access to an outstanding learning environment. It also aims to deliver first-class education through collaboration, innovation, and fresh thinking.
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU (Except for Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, The Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, and United Kingdom) and international.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Open for applying to an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the School of Management, Swansea University.
- Admissible Criteria: You must hold an offer to study full-time at the School in September 2019. Please Remember that bursary is only applicable for, School of Management courses.
How to Apply
- Having an interest in this program, take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the School of Management. After that, complete the grant application form and send it through email to email@example.com.
- For this ward, you will be considered according to your academic competence, financial need, passion and future plans, ability and plans to contribute back to the School and University.
Benefits: For the bachelor course, the award will worth £2,000 for one academic year and automatically deducted from tuition fees. But for the master course, the funding of £3,000 for one academic year will be automatically deducted from tuition fees.