Job Title: Stores Officer – Medicines and Health Supplies
Organisation: Mildmay Uganda
Duty Station: Wakiso, Uganda
Mildmay Uganda is an indigenous Christian NGO that offers General and HIV/AIDS medical services also providing technical support for Ministry of Health Systems to scale up comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services.
Job Summary: The Stores Officer – Medicines and Health Supplies will be responsible for efficiently Manage Mildmay Uganda’s Medicines and Health Supplies Stores to support achievement of the organizations strategic objectives
Also Read: Agronomist Volunteer Job – ADRA Uganda
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Stores Management, Procurement and Supplies/Logistics Management, or Business related degree with post Graduate Diploma or a professional course in stores Management, Procurement and Supplies/Logistics.
- Qualification in Pharmaceutical Supply Management is an added advantage.
- At least three years of experience in Stores Management at a similar level plus knowledge in Pharmaceuticals inventory management and excellent knowledge of risk management in the area of stores.
- He/she should have full knowledge of accounting packages preferably Navision.
- All applicants must have a Non-judgmental approach to human relations;
- Be in sympathy with Mildmay Uganda’s Christian values;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Customer focus is paramount.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below
Deadline: 1st February 2023