Job Title: Team Leader
Organisation: CFAO Motors Uganda (formerly Toyota Uganda Limited)
Duty Station: Buliisa, Uganda
CFAO Motors Uganda is the exclusive manufacturer-authorised distributor of brand-new Toyota Vehicles and genuine parts in Uganda, as well as exclusively offering Toyota Manufacturer’s warranty. CFAO Motors Uganda is a subsidiary of CFAO Automotive, a division of the CFAO Group, which is part of Toyota Tsusho Corporation.
CFAO Motors Uganda are also the official distributors of brand-new Suzuki vehicles, Yamaha motorcycles, Hino Trucks, and Toyota forklifts. The company also proposes a range of short and long-term lease and car rental solutions for businesses through the LOXEA brand and its partner Avis Fleet. It also provides a raft of other services to expand the offering, including fleet management, geolocation, telematics and more.
Job Summary: The Team Leader will manage and coordinate branch operations to ensure efficient operations, customer satisfaction and profitability of the branch to achieve business objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure achievement of branch sales revenue and profitability targets as per budget.
- Work with key stakeholders to promote branch services and identifies business opportunities.
- Lead and coordinate preparation of branch budgets and reports
- Maintain the highest possible Customer Satisfaction Index, Fix it right & Net Promoter Score customer ratings (timely customer complaints’ handling).
- Monitor expenses, trade debtors’ overdue and cash outstanding as per budget and policy.
- Ensure strict adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all applicable Branch processes.
- Effective team performance management.
- Maximize workshop productivity & bay utilization to achieve revenue and profitability targets.
- Monitor work in progress/vehicles on premises (daily) to reduce costs and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensures service delivery in line with customer service agreements, within company policies and guidelines.
- Work with training department to ensure staff skills’ development and performance.
- Ensures all branch staff, equipment and facility comply with CFAO health and safety (Anzen) guidelines.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a Business/Engineering discipline
- Leadership Skills
- Strong Communication – (Verbal & Written)
- Supervisory (Managerial) Skills
- Good Customer Handling Skills
- Problem Solving
- Customer & Result Oriented
- Leadership & Decisiveness
- Adaptability, Flexibility & Multi-Tasking
- Resilience & Reliability
- Problem Solving
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.