Ugandan singer and songwriter Jamal Wasswa was Reportedly Poisoned in Sweden and Rushed to the Hospital
Jamal flew to Sweden for a musical show but never made it to the stage as he was not feeling well and was rushed to the hospital for intensive care.
According to the source, Jamal suddenly got a rush of high temperature and later developed a fever and a terrible running stomach.
He was reportedly bedridden and he failed to make it to the venue where he was supposed to perform at the show he was booked leaving up so many questions from fans and event organizers.
Landing in Sweden, Jamal was welcomed by his longtime and childhood friends “Boyz In September” who gave him shelter.
However, it is also reported that he could have been food poisoned due to overeating that later gave him food poisoning.