As the second-largest university in Alabama, Auburn University is classified as a RI doctoral research—very high research activity by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. It has currently two eagles in their flight program for educational initiatives.
Why at Auburn University? The university helps aspirants to prepare for the future. Here they can attend skills workshops, meet industry professionals and find part-time jobs in careers database and get the advice on how to enter certain sectors and professions.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2019
- University or Organization: Auburn University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: $4,000 to $8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: USA students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from the USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this studentship, the applicants have to enroll in the bachelor degree coursework in any of their chosen subjects at the Auburn University for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply
For gaining this education award, seekers are demanded to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers are advised to attach the four letters of recommendation and letter of endorsement, personal statement and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking confirmation, claimants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificates from a recognized US university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants may be asked to provide evidence of English proficiency to study.
Benefits: National Merit Finalists receive a stipend for four years at $4,000 to $8,000 ($1,000 to $2,000 per year), depending on eligibility as determined.