Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is an international non-profit, public health organisation with headquarters in USA, whose purpose is to strengthen health programs worldwide.
MSH Uganda is currently running a number of USAID and other donor funded projects, both in Kampala and other parts of the country including STRIDES for Family Health project and TRACKTB.
Duty Station: MSH/SURE Offices, Kampala, Uganda
TRACK TB is a 5 – year USAID-funded project that started in January 2013 and ends in 2017. TRACK TB focuses on increasing Tuberculosis (TB) Case Detection Rate (CDR) and Treatment Success Rate (TSR) in Kampala and USAID supported districts in TB/HIV. This is aimed at meeting national targets for reducing the burden of TB; MDR-TB and TB/HIV co infection.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Executive Assistant provides overall administrative support to the Chief of Party (CoP) TRACK TB. This includes day-to-day administrative, logistical and specific activities related to the Project and coordination of all contacts between the CoP and internal and external stakeholders such as project staff, sub-recipients, USAID, the Ministry of Health, and any other party.
- S/he works closely with all Project staff to ensure that both the needs of the project, of project staff, and of the CoP are optimally served.
- S/he also coordinates TRACKB specific human resources management as well providing support to the MSH HR team in recruitment & selection, performance management, welfare and information management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, human resource management, business administration or other relevant training,
- At least three years relevant working experience,
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and spoken English,
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully in a team environment,
- Self driven personality who requires minimum supervision,
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, and attention to detail,
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
How to Apply:
All interested applicants should send them to:
The Human Resources Partner – MSH, Plot 15 Princess Ann Drive Bugolobi,
P O Box 71419, Kampala, Uganda. Email: [email protected]
Deadline 15th November, 2013. We thank all applicants for their interest, but can only acknowledge shortlisted candidates.