Job Title: Head of Country Sales and Branch Operations
Organization: Bayport Financial Services (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Bayport Financial Services (U) Limited is a leading non-deposit taking credit institution which started operating in 2004. We are an equal opportunity employer, with operations in several African countries. We specialize in providing cash loans to salaried government employees and are currently recruiting for the Business Support Manager for our Uganda Operations
Job Summary: Head of Country Sales and Branch Operations will be tasked to achieve the sales performance of sales as communicated by Management. The Head of Country Sales and Branch Operations will primarily interpret and communicate overall Sales Strategy.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
- A master’s degree in a business related field is an added advantage
- At least five years’ experience in leading teams preferably in banking, telecom or Financial Services
- Proven skills in Building, developing and leading teams.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of civil service payroll lending.
- A minimum of two or more (2) years relevant experience in a payroll lending MFI.
- The ideal candidates should be experienced in delivering payroll loan product in a reputable financial institution and expound the values of honesty, integrity, institutional ownership and commitment to the job.
- Past exposure and experience in lending to civil servants in the Uganda will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can hand deliver it or post your application to;
The Human Resource Supervisor
Bayport Financial Services (Uganda) Limited
Plot 54, Lugogo Bypass, Kampala
P.O. Box 1171, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 29th September 2017
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.