Vacancy title: Probationer Police Constable
Type: FULL TIME.
Category: Administrative & Office
Jobs at: Uganda Police Force
Deadline of this Job: 1st September 2019
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
The inspector General of Police wishes to inform the general public that vacancies for the positions of Learner Assistant inspector of Police and Probationer Police Constable are still available.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandan citizens to join the Uganda Police Force.
Post: Probationer Police Constable
Salary scale: Uganda Government Scale-U7
Age limit: 18-25 Years.
• To enforce law and order.
• To protect life and property.
• To preserve law and order.
• To prevent and detect crime.
• Any other duties as assigned by the inspector General of Police.
• Must be a Ugandan citizen with a valid National ID (NlN).
• Must have no criminal record.
• Should be ready to undertake the requisite twelve (12) months Police Basic Training.
• Must be physically fit.
• Ready to work for long hours and at times under difficult conditions.
• Should be ready to work in any part of the country.
• Possess good communication skills.
• Must not be a former or sewing officer in any of the Forces.
Job Skills: Not Specified
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVEL
Possess a UCE Certificate with at least five credits, with a credit in either English or Mathematics.
NB: Possession of a Valid driving permit will be an added advantage.
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Hand written applications accompanied by originals and photo-copies of academic documents, ID of the previous institutionl school attended, three (3) recent passport size photographs and recommendation letters from LC l, LC II, LC III and RDC which should be delivered in person at the recruitment center.
BOTH RECRUITMENT SHALL BE CONDUCTED AT POLICE TRAINING SCHOOL KIBULI- KAMPALA FROM FRIDAY 30th AUGUST TO 1st SEPTEMBER 2019
interviews that include physical fitness, medical, written/ aptitude and oral exercises shall be conducted on the same day.
All applicants must report at the recruitment center on 30th August by 8:00am.
Impersonation and presentation of any forged testimonials or any other forged documents shall lead to arrest and prosecution in Courts of law.
NB: CANDIDATES WHO ATTENDED THE EARLIER INTERVIEWS NEED NOT TO APPLY