Job Title: Sales Engineer (2 Job Opportunities)
Davis & Shirtliff Ltd was founded in 1946 and is the leading supplier of water related equipment in the East African Region. Its business activities mainly focus on six principal product sectors i.e. water pumps, water treatment, borehole equipment, swimming pools, solar products and generators.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of selling specialised equipment and services.
- Responsible for ensuring customer development and retention.
- Regularly visit customer sites and ensure that any queries are addressed
- Perform any other task deemed necessary to accomplish above.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants should be Graduate Engineers in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Agricultural or Chemical Engineering discipline from a recognised University. Possess at least Upper Second Class Honours Degree.
- Three or more years’ work experience in a sales office or a workshop service area
- Basic computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Strong commercial skills are also of great importance.
- Possession of a valid driving license would be an added advantage.
- Must be a team player.
- While not essential applicants with additional professional qualification will have a competitive advantage.
How to Apply for the job:
All candidates are strongly encouraged to send their handwritten applications and updated CV indicating email, daytime phone number, colour passport size photograph, current salary if employed and how soon you would be available to begin work, if selected: –
Head of HR & Administration Davis & Shirtliff Ltd PO Box 22824 Kampala, Uganda
You can also E-mail your soft copy applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30th November 2014
NB: Hard copies of the relevant testimonials and a photo should be brought for the interview.