Job Title: Account Manager
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Yellow’s purpose is to make life better for everyday African households. We use technology to meet basic needs.
Job Summary: Join our mission to bring affordable energy and digital access to Africa’s bottom of the pyramid households as an Account Manager for Yellow! As a key member of our team, you’ll manage a portfolio of smartphone merchants and drive their credit performance, customer support, and sales growth. We’re seeking self-starters with a passion for running their own business, strong communication skills, and a love for technology. This is a full-time role and you will be expected to work retail hours, 6 days a week.
Apply now and make a real impact in the world with a cutting-edge startup.
Also Read: Content and Social Media Manager Job – Save the Children International
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Independent Contract
- Must be willing to travel and service merchants in Kampala and nearby areas
- Credit and Sales Experience is preferred
- This is not an office job, you will be working from home, on the road etc.
- Performance based salary, no base salary
- Must be able to use technology
- Be able to form and maintain relationships with business partners
- Able to problem solve and think outside the box
- Exponential growth for excellent performers
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below.