Job Tittle: Account Manager-MTN Business (2)
Job Summary: The primary role of the Account Manager – MTN Business is to grow MTN Uganda market share and ensure sales leadership and acquisition of new business to enable attainment of business targets while retaining existing customers..
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate, design and ensure provision of appropriate fixed and mobile, data and voice solutions, for the small and medium market sector, with the objective of maximizing MTN Uganda Market share.
- Maximize the acquisition of MTN client base for all MTN network solutions in a bid to meet assigned targets.
- Ensure maximum utilization of MTN fixed and mobile corporate solutions.
- Implement acquisition strategies for the Small & Medium sector as set.
- Analyze account revenue trends with an objective of growing their size and value Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly sales plans in accordance to agreed strategies and submit them to Sales Manager SME for perusal and approval.
- Contribute to the sectors’ quarterly strategy to ensure synergy creation.
- Asses and report on competitor activity with specific reference to how it impacts on the delivery of services to assigned accounts.
- Recommend and propose strategies to mitigate competitor attack.
- Manage discounted services within the assigned accounts and ensure that the discounts reflect a quantifiable value to the company.
- Maintain a 45day credit culture within assigned accounts.
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting to the Sales Manager SME.
Qualification Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration or its equivalent.
- A Diploma; Professional Certificate in selling and customer services OR Membership to chattered institute of marketing is an added advantage.
- At least 3-5 years Sales experience of durable high-tech goods that require after sales services in fast paced customer focused company.
- Knowledge of telecommunication industry is an added advantage.
- Valid Driver’s license (at least 2 years) is a requirement.
- Prior knowledge of the MTN products and services;
- Organizational Commitment and Performance Excellence skills.
- Good management report writing, strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong Emotional intelligence, Teamwork, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Excellent Communication; presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good Interpersonal and Customer Management skills.
- High degree of integrity.
- Computer Skills-MS Office applications.
- Self – directed.
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their Job Applications with detailed CVs, certified copies of academic certificates (originals are to be presented at the interview) and names and addresses of three referees addressed to the: the Human Resources Manager IT Shared Services, MTN plot 77 Yusuf Lule road opposite Garden City Shopping Mall, Kampala, Uganda
Note: MTN Uganda is an equal opportunity Employer. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 10th December, 2013