6 Sales Representatives are needed at Tian Tang Group.
The Tian Tang Group is one of the largest steel and mattress manufacturing companies in East Africa. Our current product line which is growing every year includes; steel bars, (both TMT and Twisted), hollow section, mild steel plates, roofing sheets, open profiles and in mattress line produce; standard and tap edged mattresses. Our plant is in Kasenge, Mukono.
Deadline: 15th December, 2013
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory / market segment to generate new business for the company products.
- Stay current with product applications, market conditions and competitive activities.
- Study customer preferences and product developments in order to recommend specific products and solutions to the company
- Closely monitor competition by gathering current market place information on pricing, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing products and meeting set targets
- Recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability.
- Primary sales and technical responsibility for a list of customers in the designated region or territory
- Local travel to maintain and develop local sales
- Offer excellent customer service and technical / application support and that clients expectation are exceeded.
- Gather, report and act upon competitor and market intelligence
- Perform other responsibilities, as needed
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should possess a first degree preferably in Sales and Marketing
- Professional marketing related course will be an added advantage.
- Possess a background in the Steel and mattress industry
- At least two years’ experience working in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company.
- Strong communications skills—both written and oral
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy skills
- Be an excellent team player though with an ability to work independently
How to Apply:
If you desire to work with the Tian Tang Group, please send your applications with copies of academic credentials and an updated CV to:
Human Resource Manager,
Tian Tang Group,
Plot 59A, Yusuf Lule Road,
Eastern Plaza, 4th Floor,
P.O. Box 37021, Kampala, Uganda
NB: Only successful candidates will be shortlisted.