Job Title:Sales Executive (3 Job Vacancies)
NFT Consult, a leading HR Consultancy firm, seeks to recruit for it valuable client, Union Logistics Uganda Limited. NFT Human Resource Solutions are customer tailored per industry requirements and are geared towards increased cost savings, process improvement leading to improved efficiency and effectiveness yet simultaneously strengthening quality and control of resources.
Job Summary: The Sales Executives will mainly provide a readily available, service focused, knowledgeable and experienced points of contacts for new and existing customers. The incumbents will also ensure the customer needs are identified and fulfilled efficiently and cost effectively.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Have a focus client list of about 25 to 40 clients to achieve monthly sales targets.
- Call 20 clients per day and visit 10 clients per day
- Compile and submit daily report by 5pm.
- Send enquiries, receive rates, submit quotations, follow-up and secure business
- Send accurate quotations to customers and UTI Offices within 24-48 hrs of receiving the enquiry and follow-up.
- Update and maintain daily sales reports and update ocean freight, airfreight with each shipment’s buy-selling rates and other relevant details
- Offer timely updates to clients.
- Maintain and update all sales related records.
- File all relevant sales documents on a daily basis, in relevant file
- Ensure timely invoicing and revenue collection in coordination with the Accounts department
- Actively coordinate with UTI offices overseas for sales inquiries and sales leads
- Routinely negotiate and get lower buying rates from suppliers, transporters/sub-contractors etc.
- Grow a client base, increase territories, improve customer service etc.
- Increase operations efficiency & effectiveness by implementing innovative solutions.
- Strengthen our systems & procedures
- Coordinate with the transport Department to have deliveries made in time
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Business Administration, Commerce, Transport and Logistics.
- A minimum of two years working experience
- High degree of honesty and integrity
- Positive work attitude and results oriented
- Problem solving skills. Ability to work pro-actively to protect company interests.
- Highly courteous, co-operative and supportive.
- Good Team Player
- Hard working, Sincere and dedicated.
- Customer Service Agility
- Strong computer proficiency
- Must be humble, proactive and flexible
- High degree of confidentiality.
How to apply for the job
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements. The applications/CVs should be prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered.