Vacancy title: Biology and Chemistry (IGCSE and A’ level)
Jobs at: Horizon International School
Deadline of this Job: 10th July 2019
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Jinja, East Africa
We are looking for competent candidates to join our dynamic, innovative and committed staff in this position.
We are looking for outstanding Biology and Chemistry teachers who are excited to be part of a talented team to provide education in an outstanding school environment that delivered diversity, dynamism and creativity to its learners. .
• Minimum academic qualification is a Bsc. (Educ) or Degree in a related field.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in teaching the Cambridge curriculum is an added advantage.
• Highly motivated and able to work with a high degree of independence and responsibility.
• A proven track record in securing the highest possible educational outcomes for your students.
• The ability/experience to teach the IGCSE and/or AS and A-Level curriculum.
• A wholehearted commitment to supporting the enrichment of school life beyond the classroom
• Excellent team player in departments
• Excellent IT and interpersonal skills to work closely with students and parents
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 2 years
Job application procedure
Applications including your Curriculum Vitae (CV), Cover Letter, Academic qualifications, should be sent to the Human Resource on firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 10th July 2019.