Movit Products Limited is one of the Leading Cosmetics Manufacturers in the Great Lakes region. Movit Products Ltd, a cosmetic manufacturing company was formed after a careful assessment of the community development needs, a feeling of Ugandans as well as a trend in global development.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for monitoring market dynamics to develop and/or change strategic and tactical brand plans.
- Responsible for the development of current and future forecasts for the brand and updates
- Oversee the brand budget to support financial objectives
- Partner with the advertising unit to set communication y strategies and develop advertising platforms/executions that maximize business results
- Steer the commercialization and in-market execution of product launches including partnering with sales management to plan and execute retail programs.
- Offer support for future brand innovations of insights, ideation and positioning
- Take lead in cross-functional teams that may include Salon, Experiential to manage brand objectives, goals and strategies.
- Plan, lead and manage the brand team
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree is required with a bias in Marketing
- Professional Qualification as CIM is an added advantage
- At least two years of progressive Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) marketing experience.
- Marketing leadership and demonstrated track record in advertising development, new products, and brand plan development.
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional teams to impact decision-making and drive results.
- Excellent track record in identifying winning consumer insights, growth opportunities and priorities, and influencing alignment to execute against strategic growth plan.
- Possess the ability to think analytically and strategically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues.
- Experienced coaching/mentoring skills to develop a brand team.
- Past exposure working in Market Research, Advertising Agencies, Sales, and R&D
How to Apply for the job:
All candidates who meet the above specifications should send their applications with relevant academic credentials and a detailed CV having contacts of three referees to the:
Human Resource Manager,
P.O. Box 27109, Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 9th October, 2014.