Vacancy title: Brewing Operator
Type: FULL TIME
Category: Admin & Office
Jobs at: Nile Breweries Limited
Deadline of this Job: 10 February 2020
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Jinja , East Africa
Nile Breweries Limited, the leading beverage company in Uganda and subsidiary of ABInBev the leading brewing group in the world seeks to recruit a highly motivated, results oriented and dynamic candidate for the post below. Our Africa zone dream is to be the most aspirational company in Africa, one which grows a lot, is super-efficient, which everyone loves to work for and, very importantly, makes a positive difference in society :
Job Title: Brewing Operator
Reports to: Team Leader
Duty Station: Jinja
Number of openings: 1
The primary role of the BOP Operator is the operation of the manual brewing plant and process not associated with PLC control, the execution of maintenance and asset care activities in support of the Brewing Technician Artisan.
The BOP Operator also supports the Brewing Technician Operator in the execution of quality control checks. .
Duties and Responsibilities include:
Shift based production performance and processes
• Operate designated plant and equipment
• Monitor specific production processes on shift [brewing sub dept. specific]
• Ensure process quality and productivity
• Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
• Co-ordinate autonomous maintenance and cleaning
Shift Team performance & Administration
• Complete associated tracking and monitoring: Complete operator workstation administration and take action as required.
• Complete Team room administration as required
• Contribute to self-development
• Communicate effectively in the workplace
• Apply problem solving and decision making techniques and principles
• Complete 5 WHY’s (As per triggers) with relevant team members
• Contribute towards AB reports as required
• Conduct autonomous operations (Clean, Inspect, Tag, Repair).
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Preferably; a degree in Electrical engineering or a related field
• Min: Ordinary diploma in Electrical engineering or a related field.
• At least 1 year working experience preferably in a Foods and Beverages Industry
• Must be hardworking
• Honest and self-motivated
• Ability to work in shifts.
• Must be dynamic & a good team Player
• High integrity and attention to detail
• Dreams big, is curious and bold
Job Education Requirements: Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 1 year
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
The Company will offer a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Candidates that have relevant experience, know that they meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above position, should send their CVs, which should include details of an active e-mail address, current position, Certificate/testimonials and email /telephone contacts of three (3) referees to [email protected] not later than 10th February 2020 by 5;00pm.
Nile Breweries Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we promote gender equality in the company.
1) Indicate the position applied for as the subject of your email
2) Internal candidates should notify their line manager
3) All applications should be on mail.
People Business Partner / Supply Lead,
Nile Breweries Ltd, Jinja Plant,
P.O Box 762,