Job Title: Budgeting and Reporting Officer – Investment and Fixed Asset
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Investment Budget Preparation & Monitoring: preparation, review, coordination, and analysis of investment budget files in collaboration with key users for annual budget preparation within set deadlines. This also include budget upload to SAP, FCA and IO creation.
- Group Reporting: Monthly preparation of investment report within the HQ timelines; Clear monthly the technical account and ensure the liquidations reported agree to the balance as per the technical account
- Internal Reporting: Periodic preparation and submission of the required reports to management for decision making i.e., AUC status, Liquidation status, investment budget outlook. Coordinate the monthly investment meeting
- Fixed Asset Accounting: Maintain, update, and verify the postings and reconciliations of the Fixed Asset register. These involves reconciliations of the FI postings in the TB and asset register, preparation of asset movement schedule, asset transfers and review of the works in progress.
- Vendor Master Data: Manage the vendor master data (creations, modifications and blocking of inactive vendors)
- Purchase Requisitions: Control daily OPTIMA/ARIBA requests in line with the OPEX/CAPEX criteria and correct cost centre selection
- Guichet Unique. Oversee all the finance related guichet unique reconciliations (PC2, PC3, PC4 and PC5), ensuring all transactions are properly accounted for.
- Participate in the monthly stock take
- Responsible for supporting the CO in conducting world check reviews in the due diligence process, coordination of the e-gifts and hospitality register update & reporting and any other risk mitigation actions recommended by the CO.
Also Read: Financial Inclusion Officer Job – Opportunity Bank (OBUL)
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Accounting or a related field
- At least three years of experience in a busy Accounting and Finance Environment
- Experience in different business areas of the company
- Strong analytical skills with strict adherence to deadlines
- Strong functional skills in IT systems and Excel
- Good Knowledge of; SAP, Fixed Asset Accounting & Reporting
- Sound understanding of the business, Working knowledge of the company’s ERP (SAP) and business applications (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Good communication and presentation skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.