Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Also Read: Regional Communications Specialist, PlayMatters Job – International Rescue Committee (IRC)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages all business processes around SAP plus their adaptation to the affiliate business needs.
- Acts as affiliate’s SAP focal point. Promotes the use of the SAP Product. Coordinates SAP Committees in the affiliate with collaboration of the E&P branch SAP community. Defines and deploys SAP best practices.
- MIS Projects: Coordinates, implements, and supports functional upgrades, new evolutions, system tests and version changes of SAP e.g. SALSA to UNISOL with compliance to negotiated SLAs.
- Manages user training needs, change management, and disseminates information of all SAP domains across the affiliate.
- Manages the documentation of all SAP business processes, procedures (CMS), training guides and manuals.
- Responsible for affiliate IT SOX controls and ensures SAP processes are in line with the SOX control methodology.
- Responsible for IS business analysis, business case definition, solution design/architecture and consultancy.
- Ensures an efficient organization and coordination of 1st level support in the affiliate with the Lead/Key users by resolving system errors, performing User Acceptance/Regression tests of new functionalities.
- Responsible for SAP user authorizations management (profile definitions) with respect to EP branch security rules.
- Supports month/year end closing operations, Master data updates, SAP reporting with BW/BI and DOA Updates.
- Manages and monitors data transfer on other applications interfaced with SAP i.e. DOA, IMP, Payroll, Themis and GRC10.
- Consolidates the running costs of SAP Product evolutions, projects, SAP licenses, support and provide key indicators on SAP operational cost to management.
- Responsible for validation and follow-up of Service Now tickets progression as per the SLA and escalates if necessary.
- Supports entity HSE defined objectives to ensure adherence to the safety measures.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Financial Management.
- At least eight years’ experience in MIS role and/or 6 years’ experience in SAP and BW/BI.
- Knowledge of other Information Systems aspects and how they impact application service. delivery to customers. Projects Management and Support knowledge is essential.
- A sense of service/orientation to customers/clients.
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills, and ability to work in a team
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.