Job Title: Business Development Officer
Organisation: Institute of Certified Public Accountants (ICPAU)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Secretary/CEO
Institute of Certified Public Accountants (ICPAU) is the national professional accountancy body in Uganda, established by The Accountants Act. It has the legal mandate to regulate and maintain the Standard of Accountancy in Uganda; to prescribe and regulate the conduct of accountants and practising accountants in Uganda; as well as conduct professional accountancy examinations in Uganda.
Job Summary: The Business Development Officer will identify and solicit business opportunities for ICPAU and assist management in resource mobilisation, identifying and executing investment opportunities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidates should hold relevant qualifications
- Have a good command of the English language (both spoken and written).
- Have excellent communication and computer skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Have analytical and problem–solving skills.
- Highly creative, innovative, adaptable and have a passion for quality.
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join the Institute of Certified Public Accountants (ICPAU) should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 27th January 2023