Job Title: Clinical Officer (3 Job Vacancies)
Organisation: Global Health Rescue Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Ref No: COD 01022
Reports to: Medical Officer
Global Health Rescue is a last mail medicines distribution company whose mission is to save our customers from the hustle of traveling long distances to look for medicines.
Global Health Rescue is looking for highly competent, innovative and motivated people to fill the open positions. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are result oriented and who amidst challenges go forward and post results and accomplishments.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Treats and ensures proper management of patients.
- Refers complicated cases to the Senior Clinical Officer.
- Liaises with other cadres in the unit in the delivery of quality health care to patients.
- Participates in the implementation of primary health care activities.
- Adheres to professional code3 of conduct and ethics.
- Participates in research activities.
- Participates in the collection of health data.
- Participates in teaching junior staff, patients, and the public.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a diploma in Clinical Medicine and Community Health or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Must be registered and licenced with the Allied Health Professionals Council.
- Two to five years of experience in similar works
How to Apply:
Please send the following documents by email to [email protected] and quote the job title and reference number (Check top of advert for reference number):
- Updated CV and cover letter which demonstrate that you are suitable for the job role including your contact information and three work related references in PDF format should be sent as one document. Attach copies of academic certificates.
Since the system is automated, some applications that do not follow the above procedure can be missed out. Only short listed applicants will be contacted
Deadline: 25th July, 2022 by 5 pm