Job Title: Coordinator – Regional Sales
Organisation: MTN Mobile Money Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Manager Regional Sales
MTN-Uganda is the leading telecommunications Company in Uganda, providing payphone, fixed lines, fax/data, internet and mobile services.
Job Summary: The Coordinator-Regional Sales is generally responsible for the overall management and delivery of Mobile Money Sales function within a defined region. This will involve the management of Area Reps, Trade Development Reps, and other direct and indirect teams operating in the regions
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect and grow Mobile Money penetration in the identified channel or segment.
- Manage the relationship with all partners in the identified segment in a given region and ensure that MTM MoMo dominates in the segment (Escrows and super agents)
- Responsible for growing subscribers, Merchants, and transaction volume and value targets associated with the channel
- Develop and implement channel plan for general MoMo and specific MoMo Pay verticals (e.g. HORECA, Oil, Agriculture, Tourism, Medical, Supermarkets etc.) **MoMo Pay verticals can change
- Ensure MoMo brand visibility in the channel. This includes MoMo Pay visibility
- Provide weekly and monthly report on the segment/channel performance
- Development and implementation of new business models (bulk payments, bill collection and Strategic Partnership projects)
- Recruitment and supervision of Cash Distribution Points (CDPs) in a given region
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or related field
- Proficient with MS Office application especially Excel and Power Point
- Two or more years of experience in sales or business development function
- Prior experience in the FMCG, Telecom industry and Mobile Money will be an added advantage
MTN Mobile Money Uganda Limited has the obligation to safeguard its employees through providing a working environment that is safe and without risk to the health of its employees. MTN has a Vaccination policy for all its employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in order to work from its offices and premises.
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to join MTN Uganda Limited in this capacity should apply online
Deadline: 16th August 2022