Job Title: Debt Collection Officer (Entry Level Jobs)
Organisation: Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading microfinance deposit taking institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
Job Summary: The Debt Collection Officer will provide the organisation with effective legal services, advice and representation for complicated legal issues according to the organization’s mandate.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide legal advice to management and staff on issues relating to the operations, procedures and policies of the organisation.
- Provide legal services for security documentation and security perfection.
- Prepare and review various legal documents such as contracts, licenses, leases, sales, purchases, real estate relating to Pride’s business.
- Represent Pride in courts of law and any other fora and design appropriate litigation strategy to monitor the progress of litigation matters
- Ensure recovery of written off and bad loans.
- Supervise, build capacity and appraise subordinate staff in relation to departmental matters.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
The applicant should have relevant qualifications, skills and experience
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 25th February 2023