Job Title: Export Sales Supervisor
Organization: Career Directions Limited (CDL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Career Directions Limited (CDL) is a strategic HR solutions Company that has been in operation since 2003 & we pride ourselves in the highest level of professionalism & expertise, serving big clientele base in Africa. CDL Human resource consultancy’s mission is to provide you with an unrivaled quality of personnel to increase the effectiveness of your operation. We provide you with the region’s best fit in education, knowledge, skills, and experience to suit your organization’s needs.
Job Summary: The Export Sales Supervisor is responsible for driving the sales and execution of our brands in ST country cluster of Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi and South Sudan. Working with the sales and distribution teams in each country, the Export Sales Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that we have a strong plan in each market that drives brand awareness, penetration and ultimately sales. They are responsible for ensuring that demand plans, sales reports and other reports are provided on a regular basis in line with the reporting requirements of COMPANY. Working with the Marketing Manager, they are responsible for developing the sales & marketing plan such that we are present in the desired sales channels at the right price and with the right visibility. They are also responsible for identifying new sales opportunities and/or channels and suggesting solutions for how we can address these opportunities. The Export Sales Supervisor will also manage the Sales Representatives in each country, and where required, will present, discuss and where required negotiate the listing of our brands with key customers in each country.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: The Export Sales Supervisor is responsible within their cluster for:
- Managing the relationships with local Sales & Distribution partners.
- Creating the marketing activity plan, in agreement with local Sales & Distribution partners.
- Preparing volume and net sales forecasts for each country.
- Hitting sales volume targets in each country.
- Removing issues and roadblocks that prevent the local Sales & Distribution partners from meeting our volume and other targets.
- Participating in business reviews, and where relevant, negotiating terms with key customers.
- Preparing weekly, monthly and annual reports on sales performance in each country.
- Understanding the demographics, challenges and opportunities within their cluster such that execution of brand initiatives and activities can be tailored to be more successful within each country.
- Identifying new sales channels and/or opportunities for growth.
- Supporting the development of the Export strategy in accordance with the COMPANY business strategy.
- Ensuring the Export team is properly staffed and performing duties effectively – including hiring, training, developing and evaluating staff to required performance standards.
- Ensuring the Export team is fully engaged with the vision and values of COMPANY.
- Implementing COMPANY staff policies and SOPs.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar.
- At least five years’ experience within FMCG sales.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
- Building constructive relationships with external partners.
- Sets high standards of performance for him/herself and others.
- Gets things done on time and without compromising quality.
- Is collaborative in his/her approach to their team, peers and others.
- Possesses a high-energy level and a passion for making a difference.
- Maintains a high standard of ethics, both professionally and personally.
- Is fair, reliable and trustworthy.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com and copy
Deadline: 6th February 2019