Job Title: Field Credit Assistant
Organisation: KRAY Microfinance Limited
Duty Station: Uganda
KRAY Microfinance Limited is a micro-finance institution established in 2012. We are licensed and regulated by Uganda Micro-finance Regulatory Authority. We offer loans and other financial services.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loan client mobilization
- Signing up of new customers
- Training new customers on the loan products
- Carry out Loan appraisal to determine credit worthiness
- Carry out loan monitoring & recovery in your area of operation.
- Maintain good customer retentions with the already existing customers in your area of operation.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Diploma in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration.
- At least 6 months of experience in credit processes and management will be an added advantage
- Possesses strong analytical skills, planning and organizing ability.
- Has excellent business acumen.
- Knowledge of the full MS Office suite
- Females are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
All candidates should submit their application letters and updated CVs to the Credit Supervisor via our email: email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org The CV should include your telephone contacts, contacts & email address of 3 referees.
Your email subject line should include your name & job applied for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline: 6th October 2022