Job Title: Finance and Administration Officers (2 Fresher Job Opportunities)
Organisation: TPO Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
TPO Uganda is a local Ugandan NGO that has been operating in the country for 27 years. Our programs comprise interventions organised around the following themes: Mental Health and Psychosocial Support Care and protection of OVC; child protection, livelihoods support, response and prevention of all forms of violence against women and children as well as emergency response and humanitarian action. TPO Uganda is active in over 45 districts in the region and is a member of several partnerships and coordination mechanisms in the country.
Job Summary: The Finance and Administrative Officer will be responsible for ensuring effective and efficient administrative support is provided to staff in the project office. This includes overseeing and managing finance, human resources, administration, logistics, security, communication, IT and the upkeep and management of all TPO properties in the project office.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, with not less than stage II of ACCA or CPA
- At least two years relevant working experience in a multi-donor environment.
- Able to perform routine Accounting and Financial Management support for TPO Uganda resources allocated to your custody; including but not limited to budget control and management, transaction management, enforcement of internal controls and accounting support to project finance staff as allocated by your supervisor.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and maintain financial records of accounts according to generally accepted accounting principles and consistent with policies and procedures set forth in the TPO Uganda financial manual.
- Manage and control the organization’s assets, stocks and inventory in the project office according to the organizational policy on asset inventory management,
- Prepare and submit periodical reports to the Country Office and donors in accordance to the grant reporting guidelines and internal reporting regulations.
- Ensure timely processing and preparation of the project’s payroll and submission of all statutory returns by the due dates to the respective organizations.
- Participate in budget formulation, implementation and ensure adherence to the project guidelines.
- In liaison with the Logistics Officer, carry out timely procurement of goods and services in accordance with donor agreements and organization regulations.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested Please send your CV, letter of interest and academic documents with 3 work related referees via email: mail: email@example.com or or hand delivery to Plot 652, Block 257, Wamala Close, Munyonyo ONLY. Include your salary history for the past 3 years (Attached as one document of not more than 2MBs)
Deadline: 1st July 2022