Job Title: Finance Lead
Organisation: Zoe Recruitment
Duty Station: Kasese, Uganda
Zoe Recruitment is a people-focused consulting firm whose mission is to contribute to the transformation of productivity and work ethic, by linking talent to business/organizations and placing people right. At Zoe we believe this then forms the foundation for sustainable business and on larger scale, economic growth.
Job Summary: Our client in the Agribusiness sector is seeking to hire a Finance Lead based in Kasese. The role reports to the overall business Lead. Our client puts integrity, people, excellence and team work at the heart of everything done and the organization’s finance function supports our entire organization in achieving this.
As the Finance lead, you will play a key role within the organization’s management structure working closely with all functions as well as with a number of senior internal and external stakeholders. A collaborator across all functions, you would support and facilitate informed, sustainable and commercially sound business decisions by providing Management with accurate, innovative and robust financial management and analysis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead, Coach and develop the finance function and team ensuring an excellent level of service is delivered to the organization as well as maintaining a motivational team culture.
- Provide guidance and support to all our Non-Finance Managers with the aim of enhancing financial awareness across our organization.
- Ownership of all monthly, quarterly and annual accounting requirements and reports including ensuring Management is up to date on all matters and any risk areas.
- Management and monitoring of all cash flow requirements and usage.
- Analyzing trends and financial performance across the business and looking at the broader trends across our industries.
- Lead and manage all tax related matters including compliance and managing internal and external requirements and stakeholder relationships.
- Plan and oversee all external audit requirements.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in BCOM, BBA OR related discipline
- Completed professional accounting qualification such as CPA or ACCA
- At least five years of experience in the field
- Knowledge of accounting principles and relevant best practice financial and industry standards
- Ability to analyze complex reports
- Ability to effectively communicate accounting concepts to non-finance staff
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of personal and professional integrity
How to Apply:
If you think you fit this profile and would like to apply you can do so by emailing your up-to-date CV and Covering letter to [email protected]
Deadline: Tuesday 26th July 2022 by 5:00pm