NFT Consult, a leading HR Consultancy firm, seeks to recruit for it valuable client, a Global Technology Consultant. NFT Human Resource Solutions are customer tailored per industry requirements and are geared towards increased cost savings, process improvement leading to improved efficiency and effectiveness yet simultaneously strengthening quality and control of resources.
Job Summary: The Inter-Carrier Billing Analyst will support in the design and implementation of inter-carrier/interconnect billing solutions
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the identification of functional specifications for new inter-carrier/interconnect billing solutions.
- Offer administrative support in user acceptance testing in liaison with relevant business teams
- Provide administrative support in go-live of new inter-carrier/interconnect billing solutions.
- Assist in providing post-implementation user support for deployed inter-carrier/interconnect billing solutions.
- Assist in supporting IT vendor in the deployment of off-the-shelve inter-carrier/interconnect billing solutions.
- Assist in distributing documented policies and procedures/user guide for newly deployed inter-carrier/interconnect billing solutions to end users.
- Assist in gathering and analysing end user feedback for post implementation review of deployed inter-carrier/interconnect billing solutions and ensure timely and effective resolution of issues.
- Offer technical support in the deployment of patches and upgrades to inter-carrier/interconnect billing solutions.
- Provide support in the resolution of related problems escalated by Billing Solutions Support team.
- Assist in recording and monitoring feedback from the Billing Solutions Support team to ensure prompt improvement of the inter-carrier/interconnect billing solutions to meet pre-paid customers’ needs.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare appropriate daily, weekly and monthly activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Convergent Solutions
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, Convergent Solutions.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a first degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- A year’s experience in a similar role.
How to apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements. The applications/CVs should be prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered.